File and Save Tab
Cubical is the most advanced online editor, creator and viewer for Minecraft compatible projects and builds. The list below is just a few of the many options it has to offer.
- Game Like - Controls, movement, hit detection and other features make it feel more like you're comfortably ingame instead of a technical editor.
- Powerful Tools - The more than 20 different tools allow you to quickly and easily build and edit your Minecraft projects with complete control and accuracy.
- Customization - Lots of different options to change how the editor and scenes look and feel, including custom themes, rendering settings and more.
- Compatability Options - Able to load and save the popular schematic file format, along with several other commonly used ones including nbt structures, b02 and more.
© 2015 - cubical.xyz. All rights reserved. All creations copyright of the creators.
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
cubical.xyz is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Minecraft or Mojang, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. The official Minecraft website can be found at https://www.minecraft.net/. The name “Minecraft” as well as related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of Mojang.
The information contained on this website, cubical.xyz(the "Service"), is for general information purposes only. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service. In no event shall we be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Questions or comments?
You can contact me on twitter @inHaze, or by submitting feedback on the form below.
Your message has been sent, thank you for the feedback!
- You can use the mouse scroll on almost all number input boxes for tools to increase or decrease the given values.
- Windows will snap when moved or resized near the edge of another window or panel, this can be disabled by holding the Alt key.
- Windows can be minimized by double clicking the top title bar.
- The main window view can be toggled to maximize and revert by double clicking on the top toolbar.
- You can open the block picker window three ways, by pressing the 'b' key, by double clicking the action bar, or by clicking a material input in any tool panel.
- Blocks and tools can be dragged around the action bar to swtich positions, or dropped into the main view area to remove them completely.
- Clicking the filename on the bottom left part of the status bar will allow you to rename or resize the currently open file.
The selection tools allows you to modify, create or edit a specific cuboid area. Once a selection tool is active the user may use the left click button to toggle the corners positions of the desired area. Once selected you can run the tool over the current area by clicking the 'Run' button.
Brush tools allow you to edit the current world with differing brush interactions. In order to use them you must select a brush tool in the menu, then set the parameters to what you like, then double click or drag the tool icon to the action bar, where it can be used with left and right click interactions within the world.
The main difference between the generator tools and the others is that the generator tool always creates a new file when it runs. Some tools have a size setting to use, while others are set based on other parametesrs of the tool.